1-for-All Marketing actively supports the advancement of technology-based businesses and high-tech marketing practices. We are proud members, sponsors, and involved participants in numerous professional organizations, including:
- High-Tech Marketing Alliance (HTMA) (formerly the Computer and Electronics Marketing Association): Founded in 1985, the HTMA’s mission is: "To provide a marketing forum specifically geared to the high-tech industry. HTMA is dedicated to educating and assisting high-tech marketing professionals, offering presentations by top keynote speakers and providing the opportunity to share information, explore common industry issues, problems and solutions." 1-for-All is an active supporter of the HTMA, and Nev Grove, one of 1-for-All’s co-founders, is a past president and member of the Board of Directors.
- San Diego iMarketers Association (SDIMA): Founded in 1999, the San Diego iMarketers Association is the leading organization for outreach, education and development of the Internet/Interactive marketing industry. The SDIMA is a peer-led, interactive forum for the exchange of information and education within the Internet marketing community. The iMarketers Association educates through events focused on hot topics including email marketing, SEO and ROI tracking and assists in the growth of businesses by exchanging successful techniques, processes and resources that have proven to serve company goals. The organization benefits all marketing decision makers. Nev Grove of 1-for-All has been active with the group since it’s inception and is a member of the Board of Directors.
- San Diego Software and Internet Council (SDSIC): The SDSIC’s mission is: "To foster and support an entrepreneurial spirit within the San Diego software industry, by providing an organized forum for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, and promoting industry goals." Besides being an active member, sponsor and promoter of the SDSIC, 1-for-All volunteers time and expertise to assist companies prepare for participation in the organization’s annual investment conferences, who’s purpose is to help start-ups obtain financing.
- International Products Special Interest Group: Launched in 1998 by 1-for-All Marketing, the International Products SIG is a forum for those involved in creating and managing worldwide versions of their products, documentation, Web sites, and marketing materials. The International Products SIG focuses on the processes (product preparation, internationalization, translation, localization, project management) and technologies (machine translation, translation tools, localization tools) involved in making products and content usable to customers around the world.
- American Marketing Association (AMA): The American Marketing Association is an international professional society of individual members with an interest in the practice, study, and teaching of marketing. Their principal roles are: first, to urge and assist the personal and professional development of our members, and second, to advance the science and ethical practice of the marketing discipline.
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA): The PRSA’s primary objectives are to advance the standards of the public relations profession and to provide members with professional development opportunities through continuing education programs, information exchange forums and research projects conducted on the national and local levels.
- San Diego Venture Group (SDVG): The SDVG is a non-profit organization designed to bring together people in San Diego who are interested in new enterprise and the process of creating it. The SDVG’s mission is to provide a networking forum for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and advisors in an informal atmosphere where human expertise can foster new ventures. Members are professionals with bright ideas to share and the practical skills required to implement these ideas.
To extend our service capabilities to better meet our client’s needs, 1-for-All Marketing has affiliated itself with companies selected because of their specialties and track record for excellent performance. 1-for-All adds value by bringing these proven firms into projects to fulfill specific tasks, typically where some unique expertise is required. We also add value because we know the partners' capabilities and can work with them to achieve maximum results, as well as get the best rates for our clients. We can also consolidate billing so clients receive a single invoice each month from 1-for-All for all consulting services associated with a project.