Internet marketing, sometimes called electronic or "e-marketing", offers some of the most cost-effective means to generate leads and sales.
- Search Engine Marketing: Search engine marketing, which includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, offers a very cost-effective way to generate leads and sales and is an increasingly popular and important tool in the marketerís arsenal. Visitors drawn from search engines tend to be some of the most targeted and closest to making a purchase decision because they are specifically looking for information and products related to the search words they entered and that you have to offer.
There are several ways marketers can take advantage of search engines to drive sales. Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, can be thought of as the process of designing, wordsmithing, and coding a Web site for the purpose of improving its natural or "organic" rankings within search engine results pages. Organic listings are typically displayed down the center of the page.
In contrast, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) search engine advertising is the purchase of clicks which bring visitors to your site from text ads placed on the search results page. These ads are usually in a sponsored links section on the top or right-hand side of the page. With pay-per-click, marketers compete for top positions for their ads by bidding on each keyword, where the higher the bid price the higher the ad position.
1-for-Allís professional search engine marketing consultants can assist you in a variety of ways to turn search engines into high-volume, low cost lead and sales generators, including:
- Helping you answer questions such as "Is search engine marketing a good fit for my company, products and target audience?", "Should I do SEO, PPC or both? ", and "Which should I do first?".
- Setting up then managing your first SEO or PPC search engine marketing campaigns.
- Optimizing your current SEO or PPC campaigns to make them much more productive and dramatically improve your ROI.
- Offering you a FREE PPC Campaign Appraisal and a number of FREE PPC Tools to assist you in your pay-per-click search engine marketing efforts. Click here to find out more.
For more information about 1-for-Allís best practices strategies and approach to Pay-Per-Click Search Engine Marketing Success, please click here.
- Web Site Audit: Your Web site is your "face to the world". As such, it should be compelling, appealing and highly functional. Visitors should find their time on your site a positive and rewarding experience. Before conducting costly marketing campaigns designed to drive people to your site, you want to know that it will support your sales efforts, not work against you. In conducting a Web Site Audit, 1-for-All will provide you detailed feedback and recommendations on the user experience, including:
- The overall look and feel and how it supports - or doesnít support - your brand.
- Ease of navigation and the ability of visitors to quickly find information they are interested in.
- How the site can be improved to generate more leads and sales.
- Opt-in E-mail: Opt-in e-mail, sometimes called permission based e-mail (in contrast to spam), to the right audience can be an excellent way to generate leads and sales. Whether youíre primarily interested in creating a winning campaign to an in-house prospect or client list, or obtaining new prospects and clients using third party opt-in lists, 1-for-All can help with:
- Campaign planning and management.
- E-mail message creation and testing.
- Meeting the CAN-SPAM Act guidelines.
- Selecting e-mail service providers to handle mail outs to large in-house lists.
- 3rd party opt-in e-mail list source selection, procurement and delivery coordination.
- Electronic Newsletter Sponsorship Advertising: Ads in topically focused e-newsletters can be a great way to get your message out to highly targeted audiences. 1-for-All can help you by:
- Identifying the best e-newsletters to reach your target audience.
- Creating attention getting ads designed to get action.
- Negotiating the best ad placement deals.
- Handling ad placement and other media coordination activities.
- Internet Advertising: Formerly called banner advertising, this form of electronic marketing has been experiencing a major resurgence of interest and effectiveness with the availability of pay-per-click (PPC) and other pay-per-action (PPA) type programs, which take much of the budgetary risks out of Internet advertising. Savvy marketers are finding that this can be a very cost-effective means of generating traffic, leads and ultimately sales. 1-for-All can show you how. Hereís how we can help:
- Determine if Internet advertising is a good fit, based upon your offering and target audience.
- Create ads designed to generate targeted visitors.
- Identify which banner networks and individual Web sites offer the best deals and audience fits.
- Get you extraordinarily good deals on your banner placement buys.
- Handle all aspects of campaign management, tuning, tracking and reporting.
- Link Placement and Exchange Programs: Having links to your Web site listed on other sites, particularly those offering complimentary products and services, can be a great way to generate high quality visitors. Additionally, some of the top search engines, including Google, use site linking in their calculations that determine a Web siteís ranking. 1-for-All can help take the hassle out of the research and effort required to create a successful link exchange campaign:
- Identification of complimentary sites.
- Contacting site publishers to set up the link placement or exchange.
- Monitoring compliance to ensure the link gets up, stays up and is working properly.
- Creation of Action Getting Landing Pages: Regardless of the online or offline marketing approach you use to drive potential customers to your site, you wonít get nearly as many without landing pages specifically designed to get the visitor to take action. Home pages and typical product information pages just donít get the job done, and can cost you a high percentage of your potential form fills - usually in the 2x to 5x range. Even when using landing pages, very simple changes have been shown to improve form fill ratios by 20% or more. 1-for-All can help you by creating new or tuning existing landing pages that will up your lead count and move more visitors from browser to buyer.